(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "you're welcome" .. that will bring on a "whatever").
(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying "Kiss my butt!"
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to # 3.
I was dieing when I read this. It is so me! I forwarded it to Jody and told him, "Hey if you really want to understand me read this. Make a couple copies of it and have it on hand because it will help you and us."
13 comments:
Hilarious!
And at least since your b-day is on St. Patrick's day you actually have a reason to celebrate! Hope it is a good one.
That is so true!! All of those were pretty accurate. Happy early b-day!!
I had to read it out loud to Craig. I thought that it was perfect. guys do need to understand us better!!! Happy B-day!!!!
Happy Birthday! I wasn't sure if you were going to post or not and I didn't to forget! Hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday Kellybelly! I miss you! This post if really funny-even funnier that you sent it to Jody! HA!
Great post and Happy Birthday! I can't believe you were born on St. Patrick's Day. That sucks that you have had to wear green on your birthday every year! Not too many options there... Wish I lived closer and I could take you to lunch!!!
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! Your Mom said she was going to take you to lunch for your birthday. Where did you end up going?
So cute...and true! Kenny and I have been thinking about you today.I hope you have had a great birthday!!! Your birthday is easy to remember because it is the day before his. Happy Birthday!!
Hello bad friend here! Thank goodness everyone on here has wished you a Happy Birthday, I would not have known. What are you now, 22? :0) Hope your day was GREAT!
Love this list, as I was reading it, I was like, She is RIGHT ON! I think I should laminate this one and staple it to my husbands forehead. Think that might help?
I got this in an email a while ago and thought it was hilarious too!
Happy Birthday Kel! Hope you had fun shopping - You better not have gotten salt and pepper shakers with your money!!!
this is great... and so true! I will definitely make Donell read it. And Happy Birthday yesterday!! I hope you had a great day. Love you!
this is great... and so true! I will definitely make Donell read it. And Happy Birthday yesterday!! I hope you had a great day. Love you!
So Funny!! I was dying laughing..I can't wait to see you...Happy Birthday
Post a Comment