Tuesday, March 25, 2008

another page


Is something missing or is it just me?

7 comments:

Megan said...

Thats SUPER CUTE

Debbi said...

I love it! if you wanted to add something I would only add something small in that space beside her or under her picture, but I don't think it needs it, I think it looks great!

Janelle said...

Maybe something along the top of the page, but it is really cute.

Tiffany said...

very cute, no I like it how it is. You're getting good at it! Unless you want to do a little journaling square under her pic...

the kings said...

Kelly -
This is Kelly King. Tyler and I check out your blog from time to time - we love to see what you guys are up to. I don't think I have ever left a comment though, so today I thought I would. Your family is so darling. I am just starting a blog for our family(it is such a work it progress, hopefully someday I will know what I'm doing). Feel free to check it out if you like!
tykelking.blogspot.com
Does the Klein family have a blog that you know of?
Very cute scrapbook page by the way!
Take Care -
Kelly

Kasey said...

Very cute. I would just add some journaling. When you come visit, I'll teach you some more tricks too. Or just call me!

Celeste said...

I'm finally catching up after a long week. I love your pages.. and I'm definatley going to get into this digital scrapbooking. Their easter outfits are soooo cute! Rylee is so adorable... she cracks me up, she is just so full of energy and so smiley... I love it. It was so fun to have you guys come out and be with us on our special day. It really ment a lot.