Thursday, March 13, 2008

Question

What do you do when your in a sandwich shop eating and your constipated daughter is grunting and her face is turning a deep shade of red? Everyone's looking at her, if they have any common sense they know that she's about to deliver a very unpleasant package, and they are trying to eat! I was alone and halfway done with my food so I couldn't just leave. Instead I picked her up and tried to comfort her while I scarfed the rest of my food down and bolted. Just another wonderful mommy moment.

11 comments:

kh said...

Sorry I must laugh out loud to that one! I am sure EVERYONE in that room (that have had children) were totally relating to you! I love kids, especially when they have "perfect timing!"

On another note, sandwiches sound so good right now!

Aubree said...

That is too funny. At least she is not constipated anymore! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd just say thank goodness she's not constipated anymore! Not out loud. And as Kristen said the people who have or have had children will totally understand. Isn't motherhood grand! Being a grandmother is even better.Miss you guys. Give the kids a big hug from me. Love G.Mom Cindy

Anonymous said...

I'd just say thank goodness she's not constipated anymore!(Not out loud) And as Kristen said the people who have or have had children will totally understand. Isn't motherhood grand! Being a grandmother is even better. Miss you guys. Give the kids a big hug for me. Love G.Mom Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hey, why did that publish twice? See why I'm always afraid to comment. I always do or say something goofy.G.Mom Cindy

Pam said...

Hilarious!! I also love it when you take kids to the bathroom and they "describe" their bm to the whole restroom. When they are in the stalls, they seem to think they are alone.

Pam said...

Hilarious!! I also love it when you take kids to the bathroom and they "describe" their bm to the whole restroom. When they are in the stalls, they seem to think they are alone.

Debbi said...

how funny. I would have never thought anything about it if I saw someone do that, but some people are so not nice - who cares what they think though!

Kasey said...

Ha-ha! Oh, the joys of motherhood! Sienna pooped at lunch today (in a crowded restaurant) too. She wasn't constipated but it was VERY obvious what she was up to.

Lindsey said...

hilarious (and a kind of embarrassing for you when you are by yourself)! Izzy used to have the worst gas and I was always afraid it would happen right in the middle of sacrament or something! I'm glad Riley is feeling better!!

Celeste said...

That is hilarious!! I'm sure not at the time... oh the things I have to look foward to.