Friday, March 07, 2008

Where's Cohen?


There's Ammon.

Wait. Where's Cohen?


Ah. There's Cohen.

Please excuse the mess. They decided to get every toy out within the hour it took them to fall asleep last night.


Cohen is such a rambler in the car these days. Sometimes I am too busy thinking to myself and sometimes I actually listen to what he's saying. He doesn't expect a response. Just likes to hear himself talk. For instance this is what I heard him saying this evening:

"There's a car. Wow, look at the car. Why don't we have a car? I want to get a car. Oh we already have a car."

It was said much slower than it sounds. With little inflections in his voice. As if he were really analyzing the situation.


Rylee is growing up way too fast! She is pulling up on things and she is all over the house. She just seems too young to be doing all of this!I want her stay a baby for a while longer. I have got her down to nursing three times a day and eating solids three times a day as well (all in preparation for the trip). I tried to give her a bottle/sippy cup twice today, with formula in it, and she gaged herself both times. We go to the pediatrician next week so hopefully she will give me some advice!



Couldn't get her to smile! I love that her hair is really coming in now, even though it sticks up all over the place.

15 comments:

Pam said...

I am sooooo excited to see those three tomorrow and hug and kiss them!!! Love Cohen's dialogue and Rylee looks so old!

Pam said...

I am sooooo excited to see those three tomorrow and hug and kiss them!!! Love Cohen's dialogue and Rylee looks so old!

Lindsey said...

I can totally hear Cohen just jabbering away! Can't believe how big Rylee is and that she is standing up! Her hair looks so cute in the clips. I'll contribute on the blog you are thinking of starting, by the way.

Lindsey said...

p.s your hair looks cute!

p.p.s. I hope Ammon feels better.

Megan said...

Awwwww its not fair i LOVE those kids SOOOOO much they are so cute Rylee looks so big oh and thanx for leaving me a comment on my BLOG

Debbi said...

I can't believe Rylee's face in that picture, what a cutie! Those pictures of Cohen are so funny, I know that is going to be my kids someday, they are always talking and playing after we put them to bed.

Janelle said...

She looks so mature her looks are really changing. She is so cute!!

The White Way said...

So cute. Rylee looks so big. Its amazing how fast they grow up.

Kasey said...

I CANNOT believe how big Rylee is! I love her jacket...so cute!
Cohen is hilarious. Funny about the mess in the room. Why do kids feel it is their duty to get every single toy out?
PLEASE come visit me in May. PLEASE, PLEASE!

Kalie said...

Cohen is hilarious! Rylee is such a cutie pie - I can't believe how she's standing. I also love to cook but that is the thing that I dread everyday...seriously just because I can't think of anything to make.

Celeste said...

What cuties!! I love all the pictures and Cohen just seems like he has so much personality... Rylee is so adorable and I lvoe her spiky hair... speaking of hair... I think you hair looks great! You can really pull it off and I don't think it looks to mommy.
PS...I'm totally in on a reciepe blog... I need all the help I can get!

Alex and Mitch said...

Cohen is hilarious...his little conversations with himself crack me up.

Rylee looks a little like Ammon to me. And her hair is so cute! I love it. I am so excited to watch her when you come for the sealing!! Her hair looks a lot darker than the boys.

Lani said...

Cohen is so funny... I can just imagine him. And Rylee is getting so big! It seems like she will be walking soon!

kh said...

Ah Kelly, you seriously have such beautiful kids! Rylee's hair look so soft!

Kristan Carter said...

Her hair is totally coming in...I love it. She is getting so big and I might add tall. She looks like you....