Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Last Saturday we took the kids to Six Flags (AKA: Marine World). What a wonderful place! It has rides for older kids and lots of animals and rides for younger children. Jody and I had so much fun. I love having a 3 year old that gets excited over everything. It's like being a kid again. His favorite things were Shouka the whale, Merlin the dolphin, and the tiger show. He had a wonderful day. We had such a good time that we are going back on Friday, thanks to our season passes.

Ammon saw this rock wall and was determined to try it. The guy got him strapped in and he made it up a few feet and then decided it was a little too hard for him. So cute! Jody ended up taking his place and won the boys a stuffed Batman that was the bigger than Cohen. Cohen held it in his stroller the rest of the afternoon and all you could see of Cohen were his little feet.
Both boys were pretty excited to see their hero Batman. After Ammon took a picture with him we walked away and Cohen said, "Mommy, Mommy. Da da da da, Batman!" He is already taking after his brother.
This week is going to be perfectly warm in Santa Rosa. Jody has to learn about a new product his company is launching in July so he is going to sit at the pool with us everyday and study, while we swim and relax. I feel like we are on vacation. My parents are going to be here this weekend to buy flooring and counter tops for their home. Living in the Bay Area definitely has its advantages.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

so glad to see about your new adventures! sounds like you guys are loving it. Cohen looks so much older even from two weeks ago! so so cute. love them.

Kasey said...

How fun! I must say that living in an apartment complex definitely has its advantages. It's hot as can be here today, but we don't have a pool to go in. I could definitely use some sun right now!
Great pictures, although I wish you'd have gotten one of Cohen holding the stuffed Batman. I bet is was so cute. Sounds like you're already taking advantage of living in a bigger area. Lucky!

Debbi said...

That sounds so fun! Your pictures are so great and Cohen is looking much older! You look great - and hardly pregnant! I have a sister who lives in the bay area and I am always so jealous of her nice weather!

Aubree said...

Isn't the weather great. I am not in the bay area, but close enough I guess! :) I keep telling Tyler we need to make a trip to Six Flags later this summer or early fall. Have fun with your parents. You look so cute by the way!

Sarie said...

Looks like fun, Kelly! You look so cute in your skirt!

Pam said...

The cutest pictures!! Can't wait to do Six Flags with you guys! What a beautiful family!

kh said...

Ahhh, I want to go! How fun! And you know you are going back (and can go back ANYTIME!) is not fair! AZ needs a real "theme park."

Your kids are SO CUTE!

Jami said...

i know i just saw cohen, but he looks bigger in those pictures...did he get a haircut or something? glad you and jody are getting to spend some time together and that you got to go to marine world. i can't wait until we can meet there and keal can enjoy the park and his cousins, too!

Lani said...

So glad you are enjoying living down here... so, like, when do I get to see you???

Alex and Mitch said...

You have an AMAZING life..I want it when I get married. I am so excited to come visit you and go to the theme park with you!! I can't believe how big Cohen is getting and that he is talking about batman! haha..so cute. I'm so excited to see you guys next week. Your post made me miss you all so much! really it did...a lot.