Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bedding

A big thanks to all of you who helped me decide to purchase the brown leather couch, love seat, and chair from Levitz. We didn't get the chair pictured but went with a similar one that reclines. I let Jody pick it out.

Now onto bedding for Rylee. I really want a simple look. Not too much color, flowers or butterflies. I have gotten help from the tangled and true blog but haven't decided yet. I have some time because Cohen still sleeps in the crib and Rylee will sleep in a bassinet for a couple of months.

1. I like this one but it's got a little too much color. I was thinking of possibly getting a few of the pieces and then just getting a plain white or green sheet and crib skirt.




2. I like this one because it isn't too girly. But I don't like the ruffly crib skirt. Not too sure about it.


3. Once again hate the ruffly skirt. But like the green color. I would probably just have a plain white skirt. It seems like the bows could be a little too much but I could just tie them a different way.

3. This is a bit more modern. I love the colors but would like to see a bigger picture of it.

4. Simple, clean. Couldn't post a picture but check out the site. Go to baby and then to pink globe.

5. This is from Pottery Barn and is on sale. I would just get the quilt and then a green bumper posted below.

What I really want is to find something green and white and then add a touch of purple throughout the room. Does anyone have ideas or suggestions? Wish I were crafty and could just make my own!

I stumbled across this cool swiss strolli rider that attaches to a stroller. Ammon would love it!