
Yesterday I picked the most perfect tasting watermelon! I love it when I do that. It was the first of the season for me. It's always a guessing game. I picked one up, put it in my cart and then second guessed myself. So I looked around a little more and grabbed one that had more sugar marks on it (brown lines). Supposedly this means it will be sweeter (says my mom). I made a wonderful choice. Lucky for me I am the only one in my little fam who likes watermelon. So I have been eating it like candy and peeing even more, if possible, than I was before. Last night I counted from the time I went to bed until I woke up that I went to the bathroom 6 times!
I may be going crazy. The other day I swear I heard a baby crying but the kids were both taking a nap. For one small, insane, moment I imagined and actually contemplated the thought that it could be my baby in my belly. Wow what an imagination I have! The noise got louder, obviously wasn't coming from inside of me, and was a baby outside on a walk with it's mother. I have also been paranoid about something else. I was in Walmart, somehow without kids, and had to stop at the bathroom before I grabbed a few items. As I walked in a women suddenly appeared right behind me, a little too close for comfort. Well once again my imagination went wild and I thought of those crazy people who had stolen women's babies. One had even cut the woman's belly open and taken the baby out. Yes this is what I have been losing sleep over! I'm losing it.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. I am on the weekly appointments now. This is when it goes very quickly. She checked to see if I was dilating at all and I am happy to say that I am not. Until we get in the house and unpacked I want this baby to stay right where she is. I am feeling great and getting bigger. I will post a picture this week!
8 comments:
Good tip on picking the watermeolons. I didn't know that about the lines. We LOVE it here, I have to fight Tyler for it. I can't believe no one else loves it! I can't believe you ge up 6 times a night! My record is 3. Maybe I just go to bed too late get up too early! :)
They are checking me tomorrow so we will see where I am at!! I am the opposite thought, I want this baby to come now!!
I love irrational fears during pregnancy! I get the same way. One day I thought that Salt Lake City was going to get bombed by giant airplanes (when I was pregnant with Grace). In a split second that whole scene went through my head.. then I thought for another split second, why am I having a baby when the city's just going to be bombed anyway?
We're such dorks.
That night pee thing is horrible. With Gage I didn't ever have to get up, but with Noah it was all night long! I had crazy dreams too - and I would talk about them in my sleep. Wade thought it was the funniest thing ever!
cuckoo! You do have quite an imagination Kel. You really made me crave watermelons. I am going to have to get one. :)
I am glad you are enjoying Santa Rosa, I loved living there. So many fun things to do. Have you found any good places to eat yet? I'll have to think of a few and let you know.
I have NO idea where you get such an imagination!!!!! Sorry I passed that along. Miss you.
You are a crazy lady! I can remember times when I've had similar thoughts as well. You know you're crazy even as you think about it, but it seems like it could really happen too.
I also LOVE watermelon, but I absolutely hate to cut it up. I'm so lazy. I usually buy the already cut stuff and it isn't nearly as good. You made me crave it now too!
Kelly, Holy Crap! Seriously, that kind of paranoia is right up my alley. I think crazy stuff like that ALL THE TIME... and I'm certainly not pregnant, so what's MY excuse!
Love watermelon. I need some RIGHT NOW! I can never pick out the good fruit or vegetables. I always come home with it either too ripe that it's mushy or too hard to eat. I am terrible. Pears, Avocadoes and Cantaloupe are my worst!
Oh, and LOVE your new colors, so summery and fun!
Post a Comment