


We are really enjoying living in Santa Rosa, although I miss our old friends and of course living near my parents. The last two weekends they came down to visit us. It makes it hard for us to get homesick because we have seen them so much. Ammon especially loves it when his best friend, grandpa, comes to play.Last week we took them to Six Flags. This weekend my mom and I went shopping while Jody and my dad hung out with the boys.
My favorite things about Santa Rosa:
1. Warm sunshine. I must emphasize warm because we would see the sun every so often in McKinleyville, but it was rarely warm. There is nothing like waking up to sunshine everyday.
2. Shopping.
3. Much more going on. We have fun parks, the city, surrounding towns to visit, places to eat, and Six Flags.
I am looking forward to Memorial Weekend. We may try to hit up Six Flags again. Jody also wants to take me to a town he went to last week called St. Helena. I look forward to having him around for three whole days!
6 comments:
Cute photos Kelly. I have been away from Humboldt for almost ten years and I still think about the sun and how nice and warm it is compared to growing up in the cold!
Have fun with Jody and I can't believe your baby's due in four weeks! I love that you have a ticker on the top of your page so we can keep track.
photos of you, please.
Kelly! Your boys are so dang cute! I could eat them up! You must be the best mom, I can see such happiness in their faces.
I am so glad you like where you live (despite the distance now between you and your family) you sound so up-beat and cheerful!
To answer your question about scrapbooking...
I do both, but I tend to lean towards digital because I don't have a lot of time to do it the "old fashioned" way. I don't use any program, I am too cheap. I kind of make it up as I go. Sorry, that's not too helpful is it?
Do you scrapbook? How can you not! With two handsome boys and now a baby girl coming?!!! A scrapbookers d-r-e-a-m!
Ooooohhh St. Helena. Beautiful. Good food. Huge expensive houses. There is an alternate route to Marine World and it would take you right through St. Helena, therefore you could do both. :)
I am so glad you are enjoying your new home! The sun does magical things for a person. I'm craving sun right now. Can't wait until you move to your house....exciting!!!
Great pictures and video. I can't believe how big Cohen is getting. His hair looks like it's getting dark!
Glad you are liking Santa Rosa. The sun really can work wonders, can't it? So can some good shopping!
I'm enjoying some aspects of you living in Santa Rosa too-loving a place to get in the sun, love the shopping and restaurants. It's not enough, by far, to make it worth your leaving but it makes it easier. Plus it is only 4 hours away and a beautiful drive. LOVE the pictures of the boys with dad. I want a copy of the ones of Ammon and dad-especially with him laying his head on dad. Priceless.
Post a Comment