Friday, May 18, 2007

Comments?

I noticed that my comment link isn't showing on the previous post. Please post comments here!

13 comments:

Aubree said...

I really like the Pottery Barn one. And since it is on sale that is a plus! I love the stroller thing too. Have you seen the sit and stand strollers? That is the double that I am getting, it seems really practical! Good luck with your decorating!

Kasey said...

Why don't you want color? I think they are all cute, but I like the first and PB ones the best. The other ones aren't very girly, and I LOVE girly! I thought you would too, since you are finally getting your girl!

Kasey said...

But, green with touches of purple would be very cute! Good luck finding it! A friend of mine found some cute bedding on thecompanystore.com. Then click on the kids link.

Jami said...

I like them all, really. I got Keal's plain skirt from pottery barn so I think that with the green ones would be cute...and I like the pink and orange together, but I love orange. If you come here we should go to Goore's in Sac...it's like a family-owned babies r us and they have some cute bedding. good luck, I'm not much help!

Jen said...

I actually love the ruffle skirt! I love girly! PB always has adorable things also. I don't remember having very many choices way back when. Yeah, seventeen years ago it was pretty much blue or pink... and maternity clothes, oh you don't even want to know.

Sarie said...

I really really like the first floral pattern, I think olive green is really trendy right now, and I love the look of white and pink in there. But you of course have to by the big chunky curtain in olive green to tie up by the window to match!
Have fun with a girl!!! How exciting to finally be picking out girl things!

Lani said...

my fave is Pottery Barn... I am sure whatever you end up with it will be adorable!

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
My bedding is from pottery barn and I love it. It in the spring collection. It is really plain and with color. Hot Pink Stripe, Light Pink stripe, Green stripe, Yellow Stripe. I have curtains and a bed skirt (no ruffles) with butterfly's, dragon flys and lady bugs...It is really cute...and girlly, but not to girlly. I miss you and wanted to let you that I love reading about your mom. As I was reading I realized I felt that way exactly about my mom...especially as I get older and now that I have a little girl Kali...she is a bundle of joy and I truly love her...I miss you and hope all is well.

Heidi said...

I like number one a lot. The one from AreaHome is cute too- very simple, but classy. Green with purple sounds cute. Good luck

Debbi said...

I'm kinda a plain jane kinda girl, so I like the PinkGlobe site and I also just like the picture at the end with the plain bedding. Have you seen those wallie type stickers? You could go with the plain bedding in the colors you want and do circles of other colors on the wall. Although a sale is a sale - and that pottery barn stuff is really cute too! Good luck!

melis said...

I'm with Kasey-- make it GIRLY! I had a hard time picking out bedding too. I had to go custom, but love what I got. I like the first one best. Post what you decide on.

kh said...

I actually LOVE #3! So cute! I too like it as "girly" as possible. I mean she will be the little sister of two older brothers, why not??? The frilly-er the better.

(Is frilly-er even a word?)

Lindsey said...

I think I a fan of number 3.