

We took advantage of the long weekend by keeping busy. Saturday we drove to St. Helena, a cute town about 30 minutes away. It had some great shops that I would love to go back to after I lose the bump. We also drove through Calistoga, another cute town that I would love to explore someday.




Sunday we drove to Vacaville after church and stayed the night with my Aunt Rona. My cousins Jami, Lani, and Jason were all there. We had a great time eating, talking and playing bocce ball. Keal is such a beautiful baby. Ammon loved my cousin Jason. He followed Jason everywhere and at one point he even asked him to stop talking to his dad (Jody) and play with him. By the end of the night he was hanging all over him. Rona read books to Cohen and played by the pool with Ammon, they loved the attention.
Monday morning we drove to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. This time we went to the sea lion show, the dolphin show and Ammon rode on an elephant with Jody. We got there when the park opened and were able to leave before it got too busy.
We get the keys for the house on Thursday! I am so ready to unpack. I feel like I have been camping for the last month. Dinners have been less than exciting.
Tasha has to take Makynna to Stanford for more testing tomorrow so she is going to drop Lex off to stay the night with Ammon. He is so excited to have someone his age to play with! The poor kid really needs to make some friends. I am hoping that will happen when we move to Windsor.
11 comments:
What a fun weekend! I'm hoping when we come this summer, we can do all that again! All the pictures are great, but I love the one of Jami, Lani and Keal. He is a very beautiful little boy! I'm so jealous you get to see them all so much.
Cute about Ammon loving Jason. I love how they just get attached to certain people.
Kelly, I love going to Calistoga, and especially Napa. Last week my mom and I stayed at the Napa Historic Inn where we had treatments, wine tasted, and shopped at the Premium outlets. You live in a wonderful place. Our next trip we are going to stay in Yountville which is right next to St. Helena. Enjoy..
It was so good to see you guys! Cute pictures, too-except the full body shot of me-yuck. Next time you come I'll do my hair! Looks like you had fun at Marine World and I'm so excited for you to move in and get settled. Can't believe you're due in 3 weeks! You are so close and look so cute. I wish I looked as cute as you at the end...love you KellyBelly!
Love, love, love the pictures!! Can't wait to see you all this weekend!
California looks so great! My husband makes weekly trips to San Diego (then on into Mexico) and says it's near perfect every time he goes.
The places you went are beautiful. I am glad you had fun seeing your family!
I didn't want your post to end. I was loving all the pictures and the recap! Aren't you so glad you live where you do? It's perfect for just about everything. Wish I could have been at Ronzie's too!
Hey Kelly, I REALLY miss You,Jody,and the boys. When RYLEE comes do you think you are going to be able to come down here and visit for a while!! My memoial day was SO FUN! Grandma and Grandad (Lary & Cindy),Lori Jeff, Hunter Karson and kyrstian and a comple of other people came and swam and played ball!! I got a major sunburn
Love
MEGAN
I am heading to Napa Valley in a few weeks so I have been wanting to hear more about the area. We are staying overnight in Napa, but I would also like to visit the St. Helena and Calistoga and Youngtville- do you have any suggestions? Or which town seemed cuter, more fun to you?
Megan- We miss you too! I don't know when we will go back to Georgia. With three kids it will be expensive and more difficult to fly. But I think Jody wants to go back for his 10 year reunion in September. We would leave the boys with my parents and just take Rylee. Have a great summer!
Heidi- I have heard good things about all of those towns. I heard that Calistoga has a great Spa. I could find out the name if you want. I loved St. Helena, super cute shops and yummy food. Calistoga is only about 5 minutes from it so you could do both. I have never been to Napa or Yountville. Those are next on my list. I did drive to Sonoma yesterday and they have a lot of cute shops too. I really don't think you could go wrong! If I hear anything I will let you know.
I had so much fun with you guys and am in love with your boys!! I can't wait until we get a chance to take advantage of all of the fun things to do in the bay area. Love ya!
that sounds like sooo much fun! I am jealous!! ditto to what kasey said...we must do that stuff when i'm home for the summer. the boys are soo cute!
Post a Comment