Favorites
(yes, I realize they are mostly food items)
1. strawberry Hagan Daz ice cream.
3. rice crispy treats
4. cold stone ice cream. Vanilla, strawberries, bananas, chocolate fudge, for now.
2. otter pops, less fat, less fulfilling, but tasty.
5. cable t.v. (missed AI this week but got it just in time for Grey's. Oh and I think I will enjoy the new series spin off of Addison's life.)
Want It
1. This is a buggy board that hooks on to the back of your stroller. Ammon doesn't ride in the stroller anymore but sometimes he gets tired. This would be perfect. I first heard about them from Lindsey and then saw a child on one in Central Park.
2. This sectional from Cost Plus World Market. It is a little darker than it looks in the pic. I still need to look around but really like this one.
3. This cute bathing suit from Layers Clothing and adorable shirt. It looks cuter on the model but I couldn't get the picture to download. Check out the site for stylish, reasonably priced clothes.
4. A new table and chairs. Haven't found the one I want yet.
5. Bedroom set. Still looking.
6. Nursery decor for Rylee's room.
7. Trade in my Yukon for a minivan.
Got It

1. These shoes from Aldo. I wanted them in New York but they didn't have my size. Lucky me, I found them here in Santa Rosa.
2. New everyday tennis shoes. The picture makes them look kind of dorky but they are cute in person. More of a cream, beige color.Inspired by Lindsey.
7 comments:
You want to change over to the mini-van life? I love mine. I've heard about those storller attachments too and wondered if they work well...you'll have to let me know.
Hmmm...that Coldstone mix is my fave, is that one inspired by me?
I'm glad you are convinced of the simplicity of a minivan. They are great. I'm checking out layers right now. LOVE that suit!
And cute sectional and shoes. Let me know ow te buggy board is.
Let me know what you think of the buggy board. I know a couple girls with it and they love it. I for sure will be ordering one when the day comes...whenever that is.
So you are really switching to a mini-van? Why the change? I knew you were thinking of it, but didn't think it would happen anytime soon.
Cute shoes, sectional and suit. I'm going to have to check out layers! Love you!
You guys have beben so busy. I was so bummed that you moved the day before we got there. Go figure! Madison talked about Ammon and Cohen for weeks before...but I guess she made it with Girl's Night Out. You need to post another picture of your belly. My grandpa is coming with his wife in a couple of weeks and I am going to rent a mini van so we can all travel together....I am scared that I am going to really like driving one. haha.
I'm glad you're here and can't wait for you to be settled in your house. Loved seeing you guys and can't wait to come visit-it will be so great to have you guys close to us...AND love the shoes and love the couch!
Okay so I do love my Yukon but a minivan seems so much more practical with 3 carseats! I am still trying to convince Jody so don't expect a change anytime soon.
Yes, Kasey, I got that mix from you! Love it.
Kalie- I was soooo sad to miss seeing you guys. I didn't even tell Ammon you were there. It would have broken his heart!
Kel,have you checked out wagons instead of mini vans? I love wagons and would get one in a heartbeat. There are some ones out there...
Post a Comment