
Now I am pathetic. I don't know why but I just really want this movie to be good. I guess I really felt bad for Jennifer Aniston when Brad dumped her for his neurotic new mommy, Angelina Jolie. I just hated how it seemed like he left the "good girl" for the "sexy, bad girl" because I always thought that when it came to marriage guys would always choose the "good girl." Not the case in this scenario. I think he got seduced by her when they made the movie "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" which is very intense in some scenes. So back to my point. I want this movie to do well. Because one I have always liked Jennifer Aniston and it seems that her movies haven't done as well as my favorite sitcom "Friends." Two Brangolina' s movie together did well and third because I like her and Vince Vaughn together. At first I thought they were a strange couple but he's really grown on me. I saw him co-host with Kelly Ripa yesterday on Regis & Kelly and he's hilarious and sexy in a different way. I also just watched him in "Wedding Crashers" last night, which my mom rented from Cleanflicks. Plus Vince was there for Jennifer to help her through the, no pun intended, "break up" of her marriage. The critics haven't given it a very good rating so far but what do they know? I am going to see this one for myself and keep my fingers crossed. I am also just interested in seeing their chemistry together. Will Viniffer or should I say Jince make it? Let's hope they do on the big screen!
6 comments:
You are hilarious!! I know, I want this movie to be good too. I like Vinnifer. He has grown on me too. I totally agree about Brangelina;s movie...some really intense sexual chemistry there. Um, I want to see what their baby Shiloh looks like - I know they are the world's
"Best looking/gorgeous couple", but I bet Sienna and Isobel are cuter than their child...Now I'm just being mean.
So true Lindsey, I bet all of our kids are wayyyyyyy cuter than theirs. Ha ha. If I can't be as good looking as them, at least I know my kids are! :) I saw Rumor has it and I thought it was cute. I really want to see this. Kelly, I'll fly home and we can see it together!
Ok, I'm a loser! I just looked at the box office ratings after reading this post and saw that the "Break Up" was number 1. Yay! I was rooting for that one too. I think we'll go see it on our next date night! Although the reviews aren't too great. Don't the previews look hilarious though?
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Post a Comment