Sunday, June 25, 2006

A Superman Birthday




Superman is here to save the day! Ammon had his 3 year old birthday party last week and as you can tell it was a Superman party. He had a wonderful time playing with his friends and opening presents. The funniest part was when we all sang happy birthday to him and he sang to himself, "happy birthday to Ammon" louder than anyone else! His grandma got him the outfit that blows up so he has muscles. He refuses to take it off when he is home and would wear it to bed if I let him. I worked hard to decorate that S on the cake but it was worth it because when Ammon saw it he loved it! We also made capes for all the kids out of plastic table covers from the dollar store. I can't believe Ammon is already three years old but I can't believe I ever had a life without him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable. Colin is into Superman too!
Christi

Lindsey said...

Love that kid. Wish i could have been there at the birthday party!! Pure entertainment. So good to finally talk to you today. Love the post too. Love you!

Sarie said...

I can't wait to see him. He looks so much like you. You look so pretty in that picture, Kelly! See you in a week or so.
Love,
Sarah

The White Way said...

That party was so cute. my kids still run aroung in their capes and rings. infact craig stepped on lex's ring and she was so sad so i had to tape in back together. she still wears it tape and all.

Pam said...

Love the picture of Ammon in the blow up suit-so Ammon!! I love your two boys so much and am so grateful to have them and you and Jody living near us for however long it is. And when you move, it better be close so I can visit all the time!
love,
mom