Thursday, June 29, 2006

Teething:(


















Ah the joys of motherhood. It seems that when my kids are between the ages of 1 day old to 1 year old I blame their crankiness on teething. If Cohen is fussy after having had a nap he must be "teething". If he is whiny after being fed of course he is "teething" again. Ammon didn't get teeth until he was a year old but you better believe I said the words, "I think he's teething" at least fifty times before he finally got teeth! Well this time it is true, poor baby Cohen is definitely teething. He got his third tooth, which is one of the top front teeth, about a week ago and the tooth next to it is about to break through. The reason I know he really is teething is because I can see it! Poor little guy took about an hour nap and woke up screaming bloody murder. SO I put baby Orajel on his gums, nursed him, gave him tylenol and shared a popsicle with him. The last part wasn't so bad. So now he is back to crawling around and getting into everything. Yesterday we did the same routine but he just wouldn't calm down so I finally put him back in his crib and let him cry for 10 minutes until he was back asleep. What a mean mom.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I do not look forward to that time when it's izzy's turn! Ican't believe how big Cohen has gotten just since the end of March.

Lindsey said...

He's adorable!