
Did any of you play Nintendo growing up? My siblings and I got one for Christmas one year and I remember playing Super Mario Brothers for hours in my brothers secret cubby hole. In his room you could walk into his closet and go through a passage way into a dark little room that didn't have a window in it. In this room we laid on bean bag chairs and played hours and hours of Nintendo. Well lately I have been itching to play some Mario Bros. 1 and 3 and so Jody and I have begun to search for a Nintendo on eBay. eBay has everything you could want and more on it. I have bought and sold on it and just think it's the greatest, most innovative idea. I recently lost my cell phone and have begun shopping on eBay for a new one. When in doubt try eBay!
7 comments:
Are you sure Dad doesn't have one stored in a closet somewhere? I think Jody went through many of those game boxes in his day. Check with him.
Good Idea!
I love Mario brothers 3!!! It was my fav.
Christi
Nick and I were just talking about trying to find one. And saying it is maybe the only video games we would let the boys play.
Love Ebay. Hate videogames. But love Ebay.
I love Ebay!! We just bought a new kitchen sink that came today! Hopefully it will go with the new countertops we picked out! You can find the most random stuff on there!
GOod luck kel. if you get really desperate for some mario bros, you can play my gameboy!! I love ebay too. it's really addicting.
Post a Comment