Thursday, June 01, 2006

He's a Character!






















My soon to be three year old son Ammon could be the most creative and imaginative kid on the planet. Everyday is a new adventure for him and us. He loves to watch movies. His favorites include Toy Story, Tarzan, Mulan, Spiderman and now Superman. The greatest thing is that he becomes these characters after he watches the movie. You may be wondering why this crazy kid has toilet paper rolls on his arm. Well he put them on one day and said that they make him walk like Curcheck ( the gorilla from Tarzan). He loves to walk around like this and I have found him numerous times taking toilet paper off of the rolls just so he can make his arms like a gorilla. He then will make his gorilla face and beat his chest while yelling,"ahhhahhhahhh." A few hours later he will decide to be Buzz Light Year and get on the couch or bed and yell "to infinity and beyond" or "I am buzz light year, I come in peace!" Next comes Spiderman. As Spiderman he tries to climb up the walls or shoot webs out of his arms. Lastly he loves to be Superman. His Grandad bought him his Superman outfit when we went to Georgia and we can only get it off of him just long enough to wash it. As Superman he loves to wear his cape and fly. He also stands with his fists on his hips and says,"dadadada Superman to the rescue!" The greatest thing is that when he becomes these characters Jody and I get to be one too. He tells me that I am Jane, Jessie, Cat woman, a princess and Mulan. Jody has been Woody, Tarzan, Batman and a dog. If he can't think of a character then you are automatically a dog. Life is always interesting with Ammon around. Not only is he very creative but also sweet. The other day we were riding in the car and he said, "Your my girl mom." My heart just melted. He also loves his baby brother and from the moment we brought Cohen home from the hospital Ammon has been in love with him. It is so much fun to see them interact with each other. I love my boys!

8 comments:

Sarie said...

So cute Kelly! Sounds like you guys have so much fun.! Much love.

Anonymous said...

Ammon is hilarious!! I love the toilet paper rolls. I didn't quite understand how he used them when you told me on the phone, but the picture says it all. He's SO cute!

Stephanie said...

Kel, oh my goodness!!! Our boys have to be related, you could have been writing about Aidan, word for word. Lately he has been on this dinosaur, today I am T-Rex and he is Stegasouras. We have to get them together!
Love,
Steph

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! That's our crazy boy! Maybe he'll be an actor-he has the craziest imagination and keeps me laughing continually!
love,
mom

Lindsey said...

He such a character!! I love his hilarious mind. It's great he assigns you and Jody characters too. love the pics. Did he get my red bus? what did he say?

Anonymous said...

Kel, I just keep coming back to see the pictures of Ammon. They are so funny! I just love the toilet paper rolls on his arms. Where did he ever get that idea? He cracks me up! Love the gorilla face...so did Kaden.

Kelly said...

Seriously I have no idea where he got the idea. He is crazy. From the minute he got up this morning he has been talking about Superman and Curcheck. In his prayers he said, "thank you for Superman" and he was telling me a story about going to the park with Curcheck and that Tarzan is his best friend. He told mom last night that he was going to fly to her house tonight to stay the night with her. I told him I want to fly too and he told me that I can't fly only Superman can but he will carry me.
Linds- he loves his red bus! He asked mom right away for his "suprise". He's been driving it all over the place.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»