We had a great Easter. My parents came to spend the weekend with us and took the boys home for the week. Jody, Rylee and I are going to Utah later this week.
We went to an Easter egg hunt Saturday. The boys both did great but they can't understand why the Easter Bunny doesn't talk. Each of the kids got a new outfit for Easter. I attempted to take pictures of them together but didn't get much, considering we were already late for church. After dinner on Sunday we had an egg hunt. They had so many eggs to get that they ended up leaving half a dozen outside. I guess they will have something to be excited about when they play out back next week.
Things are so quiet around here. I actually miss the boys a lot and had a hard time saying goodbye to them yesterday. I got a little emotional. A week is a long time and as much as they drive me nuts sometimes, they are my world!
12 comments:
Happy late Easter! I love all of the pictures. Cohen is looking so old. They look so cute in their outfits.
Awww the boys look so cute in there ties and such and Rylee dress is SOOOOOO cute
So glad you had a good easter
Love
Megan
what cute Easter pictures! I bet you had fun dressing up Rylee for a change (instead of boys all the time!). I love the picture of the boys and the Easer bunny - their faces are priceless!
Isn't that the truth? Even when I have a ton to do I can't wait to pick Keal up in a few hours. I love that picture of Rylee with her egg. She is getting so big and so cute! And of course Cohen's pirate pose... Have fun in Utah!
Love Rylee's dress and I love the boys in their plaid shirts and ties! You have the cutest kids.
That last one was from me.
Your kids look so cute. I almost bought the same dress for Hailee but she said it looked itchy! :) Have a great peaceful week!
I cant believe how big Rylee is!! Her hair is so cute...it looks so much darker than the boys. cant wait to see her!
Your easter looks perfect. I hope we can have a big grandkids easter egg hunt sometime with the little ones like we used to have.
I love that dress I got it for Madison too :) The boys look so handsome it their ties.
Thank heavens we could drive down there for Easter. The kids were sooo cute. It would have been so boring if we'd stayed here.
Have a great time in Utah!!
Your boys look so handsome in their ties! I love it.
Post a Comment