
I'm so excited I finally started digital srapbooking and so far I'm loving it. Yes it took me hours to figure out how to do it but hey it was also my first time on photoshop! So what I did was take a tutorial online. Not the cutest page but I am very pleased with my work.
9 comments:
IT LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!
When do you guys plan on coming out here? How is everybody doin?
I really miss you guys
LOVE YA
bye
I love it! Totally jealous of your digital scrapbooking - I just can't get myself to figure it out, yours is way cute and I can't wait to see more! Fun!
Happy Birthday! I totally thought of you all day. I love the scrapbook page! That's awesome that you figured out how to do it! I'm going to start learning how to do it fom a friend in my ward...she teaches classes on it... I'm really excited.
That is so cool! I'm very impressed. I've always wanted to learn how to do that so that's cool you are doing it.
Happy Birthday!!!!
I really want to learn to do that digital scrapbooking!
Thanks for the comment on the job thing...
I wish I could find another kid to watch. That would be ideal but it seems like everyone here stays home! That is crazy that Jody sells alarms on the weekend. My BIL is a manager of a big company and that is his full-time job now!
I know serving will be exhausting but I figured I have to do it now before I have another baby and am completly overwhelmed!
That looks great! I just got Photoshop and now I need to figure out how to use it....I am taking a free class at a local college next month.
Way to go!! You'll have to show me how just so I cn understand it. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
can't wait to babysitt them! your kids are adorble! i miss you guys so much!
*Jenna*
I want to learn Photoshop so bad. Which program did you buy? I really want to learn.
Post a Comment