Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Target

Like many of you, my favorite store is Target. I have some exciting news. Target has just come out with a Dwell Studio line of furniture, bedding, and accessories for a fraction of the cost. This line is for nursery items. If only they would add a line for home.

Target has also started selling Parent Inventors products. Items like Patemm Pads, Diapees + Wipees and Hotslings can now be found in your local Target Store. How cool. Can I just say for the umpteenth time in my life, I love Target!

*Speaking of parent inventors. Jody and I have teamed up with another couple and are working towards hopefully having our very own product on the shelves of Target in the near future. Well maybe not so near. But you never know, right? It's still in the works. We have made some definite progress lately. My husband is a go getter. I hope to be able to share our product with you all in the next month or so.

9 comments:

Aubree said...

I LOVE Target! I spend way way too much there! I am excited about the new stuff! Good luck with your product!

Celeste said...

LOVE target...I can't wait to hear and see more about your new invention!!

Also: YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.

Debbi said...

I love target too! I have to stay away some times, they always have such good sales and I can't resist it when they put stuff on clearance! can't wait to hear more about your product and your ideas!

Christen said...

Thanks for the heads up ... you're right, I LOVE Target! I have a Diapees and Wipees already and I love it!

The Turner Family said...

That is so cool that you have invented something, I hope it works out. Can't wait to hear about it. So I was going to tag you but didn't realize Celeste had already tagged you, so you better get busy!:)

Kasey said...

Who doesn't love that store? Honestly. It's the best. My favorite is the clearance end caps. Today I got a Candyland game for $1. Did I need it? Nope! But how do you not buy it when it is only $1!

Hope you and Jody have your product out before too long! Can't wait to hear more about it!

Jami said...

you know I'm also a fan...saw the baby stuff the other day. so cute! see you next week!

Jami said...

ps where were those gliders when I needed one? so cute!

Heidi said...

What are these parent inventors products? Which do you recommend?