Wow this is my fourth post this week! I am so proud of myself.
Ammon came home from staying an extra week at my parents house today. I missed him so much. I keep hugging and kissing him but he doesn't seem to feel the same way. So sad. He has accidentally called me Grandma a few times. "Grandma, I mean mommy, can I have something to eat?" I think he was more excited to see our new car and his brother than anything else.
Jody has started this crazy new diet today. It's called a detox diet. I as well as my family think he is insane. He could maybe lose five pounds, if that and so he is going on a diet of drinking a liquid containing maple syrup/lemon juice/Cayenne pepper/water for 14 days! He also has to drink a laxative herbal tea each morning and drink salt water. I think it's crazy. I couldn't go with out chewing something in my mouth for more than a day. In the meantime I cooked dinner and baked cookies tonight for me and the boys. I don't know how he has such willpower.
Next week I begin watching my friends kids three days a week. They are both the same age as my kids and the two older kids (Ammon and Max) will be in school half the day. So I don't think it will be bad. I stay home almost every day anyway and I will make enough money to make it worth it.
12 comments:
Look at you! I love the concert (how did you go so long without thtat boy?!) the new car and the fact you still made cookies! What the heck? Jody is CRAZY! I wish I had that drive! Call me- I miss yoU!
I miss my boy so much already! So crazy not to have him around, singing, dancing, pretending to be someone or needing something to eat. I wish I could have one granchild stay with me every week I don't work. They are so fun! Jody is INSANE! Like he needs to lose weight....
I wish I had Jody's willpower! Maybe someday. It is so sweet that Ammon loves his grandparents so much.
I have no idea how Jody will do it, that sounds bad - and you cook amazing dinners, so he will need some willpower! Did Kristan do you blackground again, it looks so good! You blog is always the best to read and look at!
Hey Kelly, Sheldon did that "Master Cleanse" diet and lost like 12lbs in 10 days! I lasted a day and a half, I was SO ornery, and hungry and simply NOT HAPPY! The salt water is disgusting! and by day 3 you poop water! (I know, TMI) Anyways, he said he's never felt better! I don't have the willpower, or desire! Good Luck Jody!
Jody is nuts! I just read in my UK celeb magazine that Jennifer Aniston is doing the same diet...so lame I even know that! I miss you guys tons!! Seriously - can't wait until we all live near each other. will call you tomorrow. Love you!
Why do guys obsess over weird diets? Drew just finished the cabbage diet...yuck! It was so good to see you over Christmas. Your kids are so darn cute...love the video by the way. And congrats on becoming a minivan mom!
P.s
we meet with our lawyer on wed. we can hopefully be able to pick a sealing date then...I'll let you know...tenitively we are looking at march 29th. I would love for you to be there.
Go Smelly! You are definitely putting me to blogging shame.
Jody is seriously insane. Do you hear that Jody? CRAZY!!!
Wow you are going to have a full house!! I watched Danielle's kids for a few days and I was exhausted, and they are good kids. Good Luck!!
I am so curious as to how Jody is doing....the salt water in the morning is the worst...he could probably lose 5 pounds just from that :) tell him god luck. Nice ride by the way.
Post a Comment