
You trade your SUV in for a minivan. I have been wanting a Honda Odyssey since before we bought our Yukon. But for Jody's sake we got a Yukon instead. Don't get me wrong I wanted it as well but knew that a minivan would be much more practical for me. Plus when we bought the minivan we weren't planning on having our third child so soon. Well three kids in carseats later, we've bought our first minivan. I must say it is wonderful and so much more easy to get kids in and out of it. When we have teenagers I assume we will get an SUV again but until then I will be a minivan momma!
Oh and yes another white car. That's three in a row. I don't mind white but would have preferred a different color this time. Oh well the white one had the features we wanted on it. I am a very sentimental person and even gave the Yukon a kiss when I said goodbye. It was a bittersweet departure. It seems like all I see on the road now are Yukon's, I get a little said each time I pass one. Here's to a long, happy life Yukon. Cheers!
7 comments:
We have a Honda Odyssey too. Jake actually hates it, but I think you gotta hand it to the van. It's so convenient with the automatic doors and it doesn't feel like you're driving a van, because it's a Honda and the front console is smaller... Anyway, congratulations!!!
So fun! My lease is up in September and I am getting a van too. Probably an Honda as well! I never thought I would be excited to get one either, but I can't wait! I bet the gas milage is better in the van though! :)
Congrats! Looks like you had quite the christmas and lots of fun time with your family. Your kids are so adorable!!
I had to drive my family mini van in high school and I swore I would never drive one again, but I LOVE mine! congratulations! Aren't automatic doors the best invention ever? Wade joked that he had to sell his manhood for us to get a van since we sold his truck of it, but he will get nice new one when he graduates and he has a happy wife for now!
I have it too and you will absolutely love it! It's my favorite car ever and I'm not even sure I'll trade it for the SUV when the kids are older!
Hope you love your new car! I can see how it would definitely be convenient. I had to talk Sean into a third seat when we got our Trailblazer 2 years ago. He was so sure we would never need it. ha! Looks like you had a great Christmas with your family. The pictures were great.
Yeah for the minivan! I LOVE mine. It certainly makes life a little easier.
Love you!
Post a Comment