Those are such good pictures!! What kind of camera do you have? I really want your dad to take Madison an Kyle to the "Fish Factory" next time we are home. I think they would love it. Looks like you guys have been busy. How is Jody doing on the cleanse?
I wish we could play outside at the park or go to a fish hatchery! It's too freaking cold here, I bet your sister is freazing her bum off too! It looks like such a fun time! Rylee is getting so big, I love her crazy hair!
Cutest kids! Wish we would have gone to the FH when we were all there - but I guess weather didn't allow that one. How was the soup? Did you guys like it?
10 comments:
Those are such good pictures!! What kind of camera do you have? I really want your dad to take Madison an Kyle to the "Fish Factory" next time we are home. I think they would love it. Looks like you guys have been busy. How is Jody doing on the cleanse?
I wish we could play outside at the park or go to a fish hatchery! It's too freaking cold here, I bet your sister is freazing her bum off too! It looks like such a fun time! Rylee is getting so big, I love her crazy hair!
Cutest kids! Wish we would have gone to the FH when we were all there - but I guess weather didn't allow that one. How was the soup? Did you guys like it?
How is Rylee so old already?!?
CUTE! Love the good ole Fish Factory!
Ahhhhhh i miss you guys SOOOOOOO much how old is Rylee now
So cute! I love the one with Riley in the swing...and I love the hair!
I love the hair.....Kali is getting lots of hair now and I can put it in clips...so fun!!
Cute pictures...and kids! Love that crazy hair. Next time you need pictures with you in them! Your cupcakes sound good-I have a sweet tooth lately.
cute cute pics! I am so jealous I couldnt come to the fish factory!
Post a Comment