I took all three kids to the doctor today. Rylee had her 4 month checkup and the boys got flu shots. I will never do that again. It was a crazy afternoon. I kept on getting sympathetic looks from everyone in the office and I'm sure they were all relieved the minute we left.
Rylee weighed in at 14 lbs 5 ounces and 25 1/2 inches tall. They said she was 90% in weight and 95% in height. She is so much bigger than her brothers were at this stage. Ammon was barely ever on the charts and Cohen has always been tall and skinny. I just hope this isn't a predicter for the future!
8 comments:
Good news! Healthy kids are a blessing no matter how big they get! Matalin is going to tower over Marcor, I am sure of it, if she stays on this path. Heck, she'll tower over me when she's 12 if she keeps this up! :0)
Hey kelly its megan just wanted to say whats up and i miss u guys so much
What the heck? I can't believe she is so high on the charts. She doesn't seem that big in person!
I went to the dr. yesterday for Sienna's 18 month and when I got home I realized they didn't give me the paper with her stats. I have NO idea how much she weighed, I just remember them telling me she was 10% for weight. Sadly, that's pretty good for my kids!
How fun she is so healthy! She looks great in all your pictures of her, not too big, not to small - perfect!
You are a brave women. I dont think that I can wait until Christmas to see you. Lets make a plan!
What a cute little porker! Someday she'll be tall and skinny and we'll tell her all about her butterball days.
If it is, she'll be in good company...Keal was the exact same weight at his 4 month checkup and 26 inches...he's always around 90% for height and 50 for weight. I agree with your mom, though. Someday she'll be a tall and skinny model-girl.
she's like Izzy! I can't wait to see her (and you and everyone else)!
Post a Comment