Lindsey's 24th birthday was yesterday. No I did not forget. I tried to call her but she didn't answer. So I left her a message with a beautiful rendition of "Happy Birthday to You".What can I say? I love this girl. Over the years we have shared millions of laughs together. She just brings out the goofy side in me. We became more than sisters in high school. The nice sister that I am, let her hang out with me and my friends. I was a senior and she was a freshman. When she moved to Provo as a Freshman, we did everything together. We even worked the same two jobs.
Lindsey is so wonderful. A loving wife, caring mom, talented writer and a great cook (never thought I'd say that one). She's just a fabulous person. I miss her so much and hope that someday we can all live near each other. Happy Birthday Linds! I hope you had a fun day.
7 comments:
Such cute pics-love the top one especially! I love my girls! Linds is one of kind-luckily, she's ours!
That last comment was mine, mom. I didn't know Kell was still logged on!
mom
Thanks, kel. I got your message with your beautiful morning voice rendition. We have had some HILARIOUS times...one of which was the other day on skype! love you!
I think Linds helps bring out the goofy side in anyone!
Ta da! I was in the need to do something creative, and thought "I can do Kelly's header." I also stole another random pic (of Cohen) from one of your posts. I hope that is okay. I just love that one of him. I also took off my link and logo, since I am doing word-of-wouth only.
Hope you likey,
KMH
Happy Birthday, Lindsey Lu! Like the new blog, Kell!
i am kinda jealous you two had college and high school together.
:(
Post a Comment