Thursday, October 04, 2007

Hello

In case you didn't know I still haven't set up my old computer. It's out of the box but I promised myself I would get a list of things done before I started it up again. I only get to use the computer at night, when Jody gets home from work and he only gives me 15 minutes or so because he needs it for work. So this is why I haven't blogged much and unfortunately don't have much time to comment.


I am at my parents house for the rest of the week. I have spent the last two hours on the computer catching up! Totally ignoring Cohen and Rylee (although Rylee has been asleep in the swing) . So maybe the internet isn't a very healthy thing for me. I mean what a waste of the morning.


Over the next few days I hope to post a little bit more. And hopefully add some pics!

I almost forgot that part of the time I was on the internet today I was talking to Lindsey and Izzy on Skype. It was so cool! I had so much fun being dorky with Linds and trying to make Izzy laugh (which isn't too hard). When I get home I have to get a web cam.

No comments: