
Our first bath together!
From left to right: Jody, Hayli, Hunter, Lori and Kayla.
Our sweet balding baby.

At the Atlanta Temple.

I'm finally posting the few pictures I took in Georgia. We had such a good time there. We were able to go wakeboarding with Jody's brothers family, go to the temple (thanks to Jen who so willingly watched our kids), ate at the Cheesecake Factory (my personal fav) and spent a lot of time with our family. Ammon and Cohen had a great time being the center of attention. They are the youngest kids on the Edmondson side of the family and it's great because they are always being entertained and someone was always wanting to hold Rylee. Our Georgia relatives will be happy to hear that Ammon packed a bag and told us he was going to Georgia yesterday. His going to Georgia was walking up the stairs and when he came back down he was back from his trip. Cohen has been doing the same thing today.

We were also lucky to drive to Knoxville to see Gram and Gramps. I love those two so much! I know that all of my cousins feel the same. No one could ask for better grandparents. I miss them so much. Like always Grandma fed us delicious food and kept Kasey and I laughing the whole time. A highlight from the trip was when Kasey and I were talking about nursing and how much it has affected our breasts. Grandma said, "Well you just put a little cotton where God's forgotten." We about died laughing. I just love that little lady!

6 comments:
Cute photos! Glad you had such a great time. Love granny's sayings. So glad you are here with us for a few days!
Ahhhhhhh
the only pic of me and rylee
That waz from megan
Rylee is so beautiful! What a fun trip!
Love Gram and Gramp's, too...what could be better than visiting those two???
hahahah...Grandma's comment is cracking me up! so jealous you and Kas got to hangout at Gma's and Gpa's.
cant wait to see you and the kids!!!
Post a Comment