











We went to two pumpkin patches last week. One on Monday night for Family Home Evening and the other with Ammon's class. The boys had a great time looking at animals and running through cornstalks. It was a hectic week for me. Jody was super busy with work and had to stay in San Francisco one night. I get nervous and don't sleep well when he is gone which made me extra tired the next day which happened to be the day I had to take Ammon to the pumpkin patch with his class plus watch another child that day and take all three kids to the doctors.
I am definitely enjoying this time at my parents house this weekend. We are here to visit Alex who came home for a visit. I ended up staying a few extra days. Ammon started crying this morning because he thought we were going to leave and he wanted to stay longer. Lucky for him my mom offered to take us back on Tuesday. She is also going to stay the rest of the week with us. Tomorrow I am going to get my haircut, not just a trim, a new style! I'll post pics.
9 comments:
cute pics! Rylee is adorable and i love her outfit in the last pic in her bumbo. I see ammon is all ready for halloween! Cute kids and parents! Can't wait to see you in a couple months...
I love the moon boots! I love the pumpkin patches! They are always so much fun - your kids are the cutest! I can't believe how big Rylee is!
I think Riley looks more and more like Ammon. Is it just me? I miss those kids!!!!
Is Rylee's hair getting lighter? It looks lighter to me than before...
Loving your visit! Rylee is so adorable, minus her little habit. The girl can pass some serious gas! The boys are amazing, Cohen says the funniest things and Ammon is the sweetest.
Yes Jen, she is looking more and more like Ammon. I pulled out a picture of me holding Ammon the other day that could totally pass for Rylee, minus the boy clothes.
And yes Heidi her hair (what she has left) does seem to be getting lighter.
Cute, cute! So, what's up with Ammon's Tigger costume? Is that his Halloween costume?
Rylee is getting so big. THey are all adorable.
I can't wait to see pics of your new haircut. Exciting!
I KNOW IVE SAID THIS IN EVERY COMMENT BUT I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH
Megan
I love that last outfit! Keal has some shoes like that boy-style. And love Ammon's costume. Can't wait to see your hair...I chopped mine last week!
Post a Comment