I will pay you to make me one. I love it, those fabrics are seriously too cute. Almost as cute as your boys singing! Kelly you are such a good quilter. Hows the new ward?
I love it. It's so pretty - the patterns are gorgeous. Maybe you can teach me over Christmas! So fun to chat with you via skype the other day. I was nearly crying from laughing so hard at one point. The boys are too cute - can't believe how big they are, espec cohen. love them and rylee!
9 comments:
Love it! I want to learn to make one. Cindy
Kelly, I love it! It looks SO good. I want it!
WOW! That is impressive. I wish I had a talent like that - you are amazing!
I will pay you to make me one. I love it, those fabrics are seriously too cute. Almost as cute as your boys singing! Kelly you are such a good quilter. Hows the new ward?
I love it. It's so pretty - the patterns are gorgeous. Maybe you can teach me over Christmas! So fun to chat with you via skype the other day. I was nearly crying from laughing so hard at one point. The boys are too cute - can't believe how big they are, espec cohen. love them and rylee!
wow!! Kel I am so inmpressed! looks so good. where you going to put it when you are done?
wow!! Kel I am so inmpressed! looks so good. where you going to put it when you are done?
cute Kelly! I want to make one!!!
I love the video, too of the boys and Rylee. She is so beautiful. She looks like Ammon I think.
Beautiful quilt! How do you have time to do that??? You must share your secrets!
Post a Comment