I love this time of year. After a summer of sunshine, blue skies and warm weather I am ready to welcome in Fall. I'm enjoying wearing pants, shoes and socks again. We had our first day of rain today and I actually enjoyed being inside cuddled up by the fire reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I even made Minestrone soup to go along with the weather.
Last night we made sugar cookies. I am sad to say that after all of our (my) hard work there is only a cookie and a half left over! But they were so yummy. Jody spent the whole time working on a Ninja Turtle cookie for Ammon that turned out pretty good. Unfortunately he was a bit grumpy in the process. He didn't want anyone "messing" it up. Spoiled a little of the fun for us but we still had a great time.
I am really enjoying the fall line up of TV right now.
Monday: the Bachelor (that is so embarrassing to admit), The Hills, Life with Ryan
Tuesday: Nothing so far I am too interested to watch. Have decided not to have it on that night.
Wednesday: Private Practice ( this is my new FAV show! I love it.) And of course, Top Model.
Thursday: Survivor China, and My one true love, Grey's Anatomy. Does anyone else feel like someone is missing from the show? I miss Dr. Burk.
I know there are so many more shows on that I could probably get into but I'm trying really hard not to go there. Although I am interested in Gossip Girl (CW new show) and Samantha Who? Starring Christina Applegate.
One more thing did you all here that J. Lo is pregnant? I don't know why I care but I can't help but catch up on celebrity gossip when I'm in the checkout line. Sometimes when I'm without kids I will go to a longer line just to get a few more minutes of my guilty pleasure in. What a sad life!
11 comments:
I love The Hills!! Glad to see someone my age likes it too! Except I cannot stand Heidi!! And Private Practice is really good! Oh try the Biggest Loser on Tuesdays, it is pretty good.
Sugar cookies are fun! We might do that tonight. Except I am lame and buy the pre-made dough and frosting! At Christmas I actually do them from scratch!
I am loving Private Practice too! Greys is my most favorite though! I am not missing Dr. Burke only because I have heard too much about what a jerk he is in real life. I really liked his character, but I couldnt forget the fact that he is rude in reality. I am lame for putting so much thought into that! You neeeeeeeeeed to get into The Office. Thursday nights are the best with those two shows!!!! I am glad to see you share some of my obsessions! :)
If you are going to pick a show for tuesdays I would say pick House. That is one of our very favorites and you don't have to start at the beginning to get into it- each episode is interesting by itself. But I guess having a no tv night is good too ;-)
I love fall - I wish you lived here, we have Bachelor parties every Monday night! I love Jenny and hope that she wins.
I am dissapointed with Grey's this year too - something/someone is missing. I love Private Practice!
I really like the Hills too. Actually, I like all your shows, but I must add Heroes and The Office to the mix. I used to LOVE Prison Break but I'm not sure I'm liking the new story line this season.
I love Fall too! It's so refreshing to be able to wear a sweatshirt or a long sleeved shirt. I just hate that it means winter is here soon...grrr.
Oh yeah, and I just finished HP this morning. Loved it! Can't wait to see what you think of it...call me!
I would love Fall if it didn't precede Winter which I hate! I do love my fall tv shows though. Wish I had been there to have some of your fabulous sugar cookies-I love them too but don't want to make them just for dad and I. Please make them this weekend when Alex comes. I picked blackberries yesterday though and made a great cobbler!
What is Private Practice? I love the Hills as well and have only seen Life of Ryan once but I liked it. I am surprised its on your list. But I agree with Kasey you should add the office to your list.
I agree with mom...I would like the fall much more if it wasnt followed by winter. I just love the summer and miss it so much...but you did a good job of making fall sound really appealing.
Well this is i guess kind of random but since u said u were reading Harry Potter i just wanted to tell u that ive started to read the first one and trying to make it last as long as possible Ah man I LOVE READING
i remembered to put my name
love Megan
I like fall, too. It makes me feel like baking, but I really need to come up with some yummy dinners. I have to agree with Kase on Heroes and The Office and I also like the Bigget Loser, but hate the new host. I'm trying to get a free weekend so we can get together, but they're booked for a few weeks! I'm dying to see Rylee again!
You are so lucky to be able to watch TV! I barely make Survivor on Thursdays! I should try more I guess...
Post a Comment