This is the face Cohen makes when he is closing his eyes for the prayer.
The boys had so much fun playing with this little push car yesterday. They would go up and down my parents hill (which is pretty steep) at full speed. I was afraid they would crash and get hurt. But they were having such a great time that I didn't want to spoil it. Ammon flipped over the front a few times but got right back up. Cohen went off into the dirt once and didn't want to go as fast after that.


4 comments:
Cohen's prayer face looks like a poopy face. Hilarious! They are both so cute together.
They are so cute!
megan
Cohen's prayer face is hilarious! Cute that they have so much fun at the parent's. Can't wait to be there!
I love all the new pictures and posts! I need to see your new hair cut! Love Cohen's prayer face, how cute.
Post a Comment