Wow! That's a freaky face. I don't think he thought I would post this on the blog!I love conference weekend. Nothing like watching church in your pj's, eating yummy food next to a warm fire. I think we should make it a tradition to go to my parents for general conference. I think it's safe to say that Ammon and Cohen run that house when they come to town.





12 comments:
Oh my heck! Your mom's house is so beautiful! I love the blue walls and black accents... she has incredible taste! I bet she is so happy to be in her nice new house!
You look amazing! I think your little Rylee is looking more and more like Ammon. (not to be taken as a bad thing. she's gorgeous and Ammon is so very handsome.) They have the same shaped faces...
I really like your blog too. The colors you chose are really nice. Good choice!
I think Jody looks funny! Everyone has to have one of "those" pictures taken! FUN WEEKEND!
I know i say this every comment but i miss u guys so much it is not fair!!!! :(
Once again i forget to say that it is me Megan
Such cute pictures! Sounds like a great weekend! I love conference weekend!
Love the new look-great colors. we loved having you here-definitely should be a tradition. I'd be glad to cook good food for you when you come. Where's the naked bum pictures of Ammon? I'll have to put them on.
cutest little family! I can't wait until we are at mom and dad's (and also your's!). You need to buy a webcam!! Mom's house looks gorgeous!
k do you LOVE that chair, is that the bumbo? Sadie loves it and it is so convenient! I need to get the tray for mine..
I'm dying at that picture of Jody...he looks like PeeWee Herman! I don't know why, but that's what I thought of. I have a funny one of Ryan I may have to post with your inspiration. That little girl is getting so big! And CAN you get trays for regular bumbos? Keal always leans way forward in his...
My kids watch Disney a lot also! Your moms new house looks beautiful. And Rylee is getting so big, and so beautiful!
you have NO idea how excited i am to come next weekend!!!
I was dying when I saw that picture of Jody. Hilarious!
Your new blog look is great. I love it!
I love the tray on the bumbo - they didn't have that with Kyle. Great blogs....I have been MIA for awhile so it is nice to catch up.
Post a Comment