What European City Do You Belong In?

You Belong in Milan
Stylish and sophisticated, you want to enjoy a truly
Stylish and sophisticated, you want to enjoy a truly
European life - away from tourists!
Milan fits you perfectly. Great shopping, high quality food,
Thanks Heidi!
I have never been to Milan but have always wanted to go. My husband took the quiz and he belongs in Amsterdam. If I could choose a European city to live in I would probably choose London. But then again I have only been to six European cities, so who knows.
5 comments:
Fun stuff. Find out where I belong on my BLOG!!!!
I have never been to Milan, but sounds very chic and untainted by tourists. What a funny quiz right?
I am Milan too! I would love to go there!!!
Milan sounds mysterious and romantic. I need to look that place up..
I belong in Dublin!!!
I loved this quiz!!!! Thanks Kel!
All the girls in my office are taking them now.
Christi
Post a Comment