Friday, July 14, 2006

Our New Dog





Like I've said before Ammon has quite the imagination. He dug out this Halloween costume the other day and wanted to wear it everywhere. When he put it on he truly became a dog. I would ask him a question and he would just bark. He crawled on all fours up and down the stairs. It was so hilarious that I had to take him over to my parent's house for them to see. I was driving over and looked back at him and just died laughing. When we got to their house I let him out of his car seat and he crawled all the way to the front door. Alex opened the door and he started barking. Later that day he would bring a ball over to me in his mouth and tell me to throw it for him. Then he would bark, crawl on all fours and retrieve it. Alex and I have said over and over to each other, "What a weird kid." I also overheard him telling Cohen,"Cohen take Harley on a walk to the park." He of course was Harley which is the name of my parents black lab. He never ceases to amaze me with his imagination.

Cohen was playing on the kitchen floor while I was making dinner. He got some of Ammon's chocolate money and was smart enough to put it in his mouth. Before I knew it he was covered in chocolate and very, very happy!

My parents are almost all moved out of their house. :( It is still weird but it will be wonderful for them to have a beautiful new home. All the rooms are empty and all that is left is some cleaning, a garage sale, and my dad's junk in the garage. Last night me, my mom, and Alex were organizing things for the garage sale. It was hilarious. We found some pretty random things and I scored a gameboy. I love spending time with my sisters and my mom. No matter what we are doing we can manage to have a good time doing it as long as we are together.

8 comments:

Aubree said...

Your kids are so funny! They are too cute. You are so lucky to be so close to your family! You seem to have so much fun!

Lindsey said...

That's my gameboy!!! I guess you can borrow it. What can I say that I haven't said before about that kid. He is hilarious. I can't wait to see how him and Cohen play together!

Jen said...

Those boys are so adorable! Ammon is a hoot! You should be getting this all on video! When my kids look back at some of the things they did when they were that age it is so fun!

Sarie said...

Ammon is rad. What a kid. Those pictures of Cohen are so cute. My kids seem to be the same. Grace is the creative, rambunctious one who is a chatterbox, and Ruby is a calm mama's girl. Sound familiar?

Heidi said...

What a funny kid! I love the imagination of kids, wish we wouldn't lose it as adults

The White Way said...

That is awesome! Eveytime I see Ammon he is somebody different. It definantly gives you caracter in your life.

Community Vision said...

Kelly, I was dyeing laughing just thinking about Ammon acting like a dog, how cute. Call me sometime, and we can get the kids together. Thursday and Fridays work the best for me. Let me know. Danielle

Pam said...

I was cracking up aloud at work as I read this. What cracked me up was when he looked at me at church and started barking!! Wierd, but adorable child! Love both of them and you and Jody so much!
mom