


Ammon had his first sleepover last week. His friend (I should say girlfriend) Alexis had been asking if she could stay the night for a while so I told her she could when he got his tent from his Aunt Kasey. Kasey got him a tent and made him a Superman/Batman cape for his birthday and he loves both. I was a little worried that the kids wouldn't sleep or that she would get scared and want to go home. But she was great. About 9:00 she told me she was tired and ready to go to bed. So we brushed teeth, put on p.j.'s and got them settled in the tent. I was saying good night and giving hugs and kisses when Lex decided she would be scared if I didn't stay down stairs with them. So I brought the tent up to my room and the kids slept on our floor. It was so cute to hear the two of them talking to each other in the tent. They were singing and telling each other stories. Finally after they both went to the bathroom 3 times they went to sleep. Besides the 5 a.m. wakeup, to take Lex to the bathroom, it was a success! When Lex's mom came to pick her up she told Ammon, "Now you can stay with me tonight!" What have we gotten ourselves into!
4 comments:
the cutest pictures!! When we went over to the Jones' houseboat yesterday, Alexis said, "Where's my boyfriend?" They are hilarious!!
So cute! Great gifts,Kase. The pictures are adorable. Hilarious about Lex and Ammon. I love it.
I'm so happy he likes his tent! He and Alexis are so cute. Are they the same age? The sleepover thing is great. Even though he has sleepovers with mom and dad already, it'll be nice for him to have somewhere else to go! Sadly, my kids don't even know what a sleepover is.
How fun, Kelly. Ammon is cute. Cohen is a little doll in real life, I can't believe he let me hold him. It was so good to finally see you guys. Hope to see you in Utah if you come!
Much love.
Post a Comment