Tuesday, December 22, 2009

T-day

Our Pilgrim!

The kids LOVE to get into Grandma's pantry. Especially now that it is stocked with all of her coupon deals.

This is not a very great picture of any of us. Plus one is missing, Kas.

The love of my life! Seriously can't get enough of him.

After dinner we played some soccer. I was so out of shape. But it was a lot of fun. I hope we make it a tradition.

This picture makes me hungry. Thanksgiving is my favorite meal.

The guys went fishing one day and caught thirty pound salmon! I wish I could have gone. We enjoyed eating fresh fish. Since the guys were gone we got a babysitter and went to lunch at the creperie with Kalie. Later that night we met our friends for dinner and Three Foods.


Jody took the boys to see the elk at Prairie Creek. Ammon is still slightly obsessed with deer and hunting.


We spent some time at the beautiful Redwood Park. A trip there is only complete if hippie's are smoking pot by a big tree in the back. Sure enough they were there and yes of course smoking.




I'm so irritated with myself for taking this long to post about Lindsey's visit and Thanksgiving. I hate it when I procrastinate because I've lost more of my memory after each kid and I forget those fun details. The details that actually make a post fun to read. But oh well I did my best! a

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

ok, so a couple nasty pic of me, but fun to read all the same! miss you so much!

Kalie said...

I finally have a moment to comment on blogs :) Your pictures are amazing. I just started reading my photography book from you...sounds confusing but I am determined to figure it out. Madison got to play with Ammon last night and they had a blast. He walked her to the car when we were leaving and gave her a big hug and a smooch. They are too cute. Hope you guy have a great Christmas.

Jenni said...

Great pictures. I love the giant fish one of the guys. Great to see Lindsey and Alex again!

Kasey said...

Hey, better late than never, right? I am loving that last picture of Alan and Oliver. So cute!

Celeste said...

How fun. I LOVE the family picture with all your angels. How do you handle 4!! I'm having a hard time with two!

Linds said...

Hey girl! It's christmastime now... Or wIt, after new year's. Get posting!!!