For his birthday dinner I made him his favorite, chicken enchilada's (verde) and apple dumplings for dessert. If you are a fan of Pioneer Woman go to her website and try this recipe they are to die for!
It's crazy that I've been a part of Jody's life for 8 years. But then it seems weird that we didn't always know each other. I'm so lucky. He's a wonderful friend, husband and father. One of those that other woman ought to be jealous that I got him. He's thoughtful, sensitive, spiritual, caring and so very helpful with the kids and housework. Yes I'm a lucky girl.
6 comments:
I kind of love that man, too.
Cindy
Sounds like a fun bday. Jody sounds like a great guy. If we lived close I bet he and Tyler would be friends.
I love PW. I really want her new cookbook. I hope my Mom remembers that I asked for that otherwise I will be buying it on the 26th. :)
What a party! I was wondering what was in that bowl with the candle in it...shouldn't there be a few more??
Yummy. I love that apple dessert. Happy Birthday Jody!
I'm so glad you have someone so wonderful Kelly. You have a beautiful family!!
You caught a good one, Kell, but he's pretty lucky himself now, isn't he? You guys make a good team. I'm going to that recipe!
I love that guy you got too. He's a good one!
Post a Comment