


Yes this is my dad, not my brother! Whenever people meet my dad for the first time they can't believe how young he looks. He still hunts, fishes, snowboards, plays basketball and more. And can you believe he is 58 years old? Crazy. He's a man of faith,
hard work and devotion to his family. His
grand kids LOVE him, especially
Ammon. He has a goofy sense of humor, believes he was meant to be a country singer (others may not agree) and has an amazing B.O. dance. He's always been a father who was there for his kids. He rarely missed one of our sporting events. I remember driving around in his beige Ford truck with my brother and sister and dying laughing at his jokes. As a teenager they weren't so funny. But Dad, now that I'm older, they've become funny again, most of the time....
Funny story, when I was pregnant with Rylee we went to Six Flags with my parents. My dad has always loved going to those booths where they guess your age (because they always guess low). So I stood next to him big and pregnant with Ammon by my side and sure enough they thought he was in his thirties!
Happy birthday Daddy-O. I love you!
3 comments:
I love these pictures! Where did you get them? I think I will steal them for my blog too. :)
Dad is the best. I love being around him and am so grateful he's our dad! love him!
Cute post! I love the pics too. Happy Birthday Dad!
30'S? ha. that is so funny, so yea, he could be our brother. Love my uncle Lee-he's always kept us giggling with his dorky sayings and dances! Oh, Mr. Lee, Mr. Lee...do you guys have that on tape???
Post a Comment