Wednesday, December 02, 2009

missing them




I don't think I convinced Oliver to like me this trip but he sure is photogenic.



I've got lots of fun pictures to post. But a busy day ahead of me. So this is it for now.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

This makes my heart hurt, because I miss you guys so stinkin' much! It was so hard to leave and I'm finding it a weird transition now... love you!

Aubree said...

I bet you guys had the best time! I hate when my sister leaves and she only lives in Utah. When will you see each other again?

Kasey said...

I love these pics! All of them. Oliver is SO STINKIN' CUTE! I can't get over his cute little face.

Bev and Roger said...

It was so fun to see Lindsey's family. It seems just yesterday Allen and Lindsey were in our home having dinner in Utah. I would love to hear their accents. Oh, where did Isobel get her beautiful baby blue eyes from....Lindsey and Allen both have brown eyes, don't they....or at least when it looked like it when I enlarged the family picture. Darling family! I love how all you Iorg girls are so close and enjoy each other. Kuddos to mom and dad Iorg!

kh said...

Love the pics! The location is beautiful as well the people! You have such a beautiful looking family, extended and all.

Missy said...

Could there be a prettier family? The Phillips family photo is gorgeous (did you take it??)