
Cohen learned to ride a bike today! It seriously took about 2 minutes. Jody helped him get on the bike and then he was off. Within a few minutes he was getting himself started and then even turning. Now he's off on a bike ride with Ammon and his dad. I love it. He's so proud of himself and so am I!
8 comments:
Way to go Cohen!! Loved his phone call-he sounded ecstatic! What a cute little boy.
go cohen! so exciting!
So cute! Good job Co-boy!
Wow, good job Cohen! Poor Jonah is 6 and still doesn't know how to ride w/out training wheels...he only had his bike like a week before we moved out where theres only rocky dirt roads. Oh well.
Huh?!! I just saw your new pregnancy ticker. So it's decided?! Love it, love it, LOVE IT!
Kasey and I are on the same page. I was just going to comment on the name too. You decided on Tate? It is so cute.
Yea Cohen!!!! That's awesome. He must have been ready! PS Love the name for baby boy...
Good job Cohen!!! he looks so cute on his little bike!
Post a Comment