Monday, August 03, 2009

love her

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've finally taken the time to learn how to make my pictures bigger (using photobucket). However, I'm not sure why I chose to show you on this post... I guess to show you the magnitude of my belly? Anyway we are just over six weeks before this baby gets here. I'm ready to have my body back to myself (do you really ever have back to yourself when you have kids though? Or anything else for that matter?) I gained a whopping three pounds at my last appointment and that was in just two weeks! Yikes. But I just can't control myself. I am always hungry. Oh well I may be gaining five more pounds than I usually do. It' worth it. The pumpkin bars I made for my friend last night sure aren't going to help.

Today we went blackberry picking at a friends house. The boys were so cute. Ammon even put an apron on before we left. I have to say that more got into their mouths than into their baskets. Unfortunately we got there and I realized I hadn't put my SD card back in my camera. But we will be going again. They've got lots of big fat blackberries. It made me miss my Grandma Iorg, she is a blackberry picking queen. We spent many hours together picking when I was younger and she always made the best jam, pies and cobblers. Miss you Granny!

We are anxious for Jody's parents to get here tomorrow. They are staying for a week and then will come out again sometime after the baby is born. Speaking of the baby, yes we did decide on a name. Jody suddenly caved. Look to my prego ticker to see!

12 comments:

melis said...

I love it! Tate is darling- When can we got together? I miss you!

Pam said...

You look beautiful in the pics, extra pounds or not. Love that little Rylee girl too! Have fun with Cindy and Larry!!!

Sarie said...

Cute name! And even cuter tummy. You make other pregnant women balk! You're so tiny. I love the big pics. I found such a good way to make them bigger without loading them into photo bucket (which is what I used to do). I just change the html in the blog post. I can explain it if you want. LOVE that you take such good pics now.
xo

Janelle said...

You knew you eventually win someday didn't you?:) I love your little belly and I am glad that you are always posting pictures of yourself pregnant, I always enjoy when people do. By the way you look beautiful!

kh said...

Shucks look at you! Yes you are a beautiful pregnant woman. I love the name Tate! I think it fits *perfectly* with your other kids. I can't wait to see this little guy!

Celeste said...

Love the name Tate and you are the cutest prego lady ever! You are so little with this super cute belly! Can't wait to see this little man when he makes his way out.

Lindsey said...

You are TINY! I can't believe you have just 6 weeks! And love Tate. such a cute, cute name and fits so well with the other names. Miss you and love you tons!!

Natty said...

yay I am so glad you got your way with the name! What a good hubby, I know you feel huge, but youre not at all; and it is your 4th baby so you ahve an excuse

Kasey said...

K, I'm thinking you stopped growing. You look so cute! I love your hat too. And Rylee is so, so cute!

Kasey said...

Oh, and I'm so happy you decided on Tate even though you already knew that!

Missy said...

Kelly, you are tiny! I can't believe you have six weeks (or less!) left. Seriously?! Love the name too.

Jami said...

You look the same as when I saw you...tiny, tiny with a cute little belly. Anyways, you're almost there so eat away, girl! That boy wants to be big and strong! How fun, picking berries...that is such a good memory. Love your pictures and I think you look awesome.