Ammon started first grade last week. He is super excited to be a "First Grader" and he tells everyone he talks to that he's in first grade now. Sometimes multiple times. The morning of school he woke up at 6:30 (way earlier than usual) ,came in our bed and said, "I can't believe I'm going to be in first grade!" His teacher this year is Ms. Rosen and he has six boys from his Kindergarten class in the same class again. I don't get very many details about school from him but he seems to be enjoying it and is excited to go every day. Honestly I can't believe he's in first grade either!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh...he is the cutest little first grader!!! He is growing up!
I know what you mean about details. I wish they told us more! Love the update.
AH! I can't believe he is a big 1st grader too! I love him. He is soooo cute.
Oh cute Ammon! His shirt is cracking me up. Is that a tie painted on it? I can't believe how early they start school!
He is so handsome. Heartbreaker for sure. I love the tie t-shirt.
Ah, I just want to kiss that little face! so cute!
LOVE that first grader!
Post a Comment