Thursday, August 20, 2009

Help!


Remember this post? Unfortunately I didn't get much response so I'm asking one more time! My cousin has been working so hard on this project and I so want to help her succeed and see that all of her work has helped these poor children in need. If you can donate anything or purchase one ticket for $5 it would help so much. Please contact me at kellyiorg@gmail.com if you would like to donate. Thank you!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

it really is for such a great cause and helping someone at just $5 a ticket has never been so easy!

Jami said...

Kelly, you are awesome! I almost asked if you guys could come to the event, but then I remembered you'll have a baby by then...what? Can't wait to see him! If (and regardless) we don't make it to train town in the next couple weeks-maybe early Sept?-I will be there for sure to help for a day at least...love you!