I'm thinking I should be ambushed anyday now. I entered to win the HGTV dream home in Sonoma everyday. The giveaway is March 15th so make sure you tune in and watch me win it! Jody and I have had serious conversations about what we would do if (when) we win it. I mean how perfect would it be? Ammon even fantasized over "his" room and at one point asked if somebody else got "our" house. Cross your fingers for a miracle. I mean millions entered so we have a one in a million shot, right?
8 comments:
If I don't win then I hope you do Kel!!!!!!!
If I don't win then I hope you do Kel!!!!!!!
Good luck!!!
Ha! You are a nerd. Poor Ammon. I sure hope he isn't disappointed!
So if, I mean WHEN, you win, can we stay at Hotel Edmondson? :)
I've been meaning to get on and enter... but because you are my great friend I won't so that you have a better chance at it!
I will cross my fingers for you... or maybe I'll go enter. hehe.
Yeah, but who is gonna pay taxes on it?! My MIL is on it too!
Post a Comment