

The weekend before last I went up to Humboldt to see Kasey, baby Ethan, Sienna and my parents. We went to a delicious crepe place near the Arcata plaza and to our favorite mexican restaurant Luzmila's. I got bubble gum ice cream at the best ice cream shop in Humboldt and got my hair done for a fraction of the cost I would pay down here. Kasey was brave enough to watch all five kids. I absolutely loved holding her sweet, perfect, beautiful newborn baby boy and he still seems like a newborn even though he's six weeks old now. I guess because he's probably the same size now that my kids are when they are born! I gave him a bath a couple of times and I told Kasey I felt like he had just come out of her and that I should be putting him on her tummy to hold for the first time! He is an amazing baby. Sienna is beautiful as always and her and Cohen had a pretty good time together. But Rylee and Sienna seemed to fight the whole time. The ages just didn't seem to mesh well. Oh well maybe next time!


We had a mini photo shoot with Sienna at the barn and these are just a few of the shots I got. She is hilarious. Sadly Kas and I didn't get pics together!
9 comments:
You took those pics?! They are amazing. I love them. really, sooooo good. Go Kel.
the kids look adorable! Iz has the same dress as Sienna. I need some cute cowboys boots like those for her though!
Those pictures are so cute!!!
I'll be in Utah next week, wish you were coming too!!!
Those are awesome pics!
So cute! I love all your pictures - wish we would have gotten at least one of you and I. But I guess that just happens when we are always the ones behind the camera. Annoying!
We miss you SO, SO much. And I am really wishing I could have some of your weather. Yes, we WILL live near eachother someday. Hopefully soon. Love you!
what great pictures!! So cute. I need to print them out and put them up somewhere!
What a great week with your sister. I am so wanting to come there and steal some of your sunshine. you got some great pictures of all the kiddos. Kasey looks so great for just having a baby!
Cute pics...I love the barn! My fave is the boot pict!
What a cute blog you have! I came over from Marni's page by the way.
I'm jealous! I wish I could get shots like that! haha i've been slacking so much on my photography its' so sad. your getting so good though like.. your AMAZING!
Post a Comment