We drove up to Healdsburg and had lunch and then walked around the shops. Powell's has the best strawberry gelato. Lani learned that after tasting mine. But her vanilla bean was pretty good too. Healdsburg has cute, quaint shops and lots of delicious looking cafes. I also found a couple of good photo spots. Unfortunately I forgot my camera.
After Healdsburg we came back to my house and rested for an hour while Jody went to the gym. I may have gotten Lani hooked on The City (a spin off of The Hills). When Jody got home he took all three kids to a birthday party (yes they were all invited) and we went to Target. Then we had a wonderful dinner at Monti's. I had a great day and a wonderful time with Lani. Isn't she beautiful? And people she is single. Know any bachelor's? Don't kill me Lan.
A big thanks to Jody for watching the kids and thank you Lani for the bag of makeup you brought me from The Balm, I'm loving it!
7 comments:
love that girl! wish i could have been there to hang out and have some girl time too. i can't wait until she comes to london. :) and you too, kel!
How fun. Girl time is always great. I love Lani... she was always older than me at P.U. and I always remember thinking she was soooo cool and soooo beautiful!
That sounds like such a fun day! Do you like Balm make-up? I am looking for a new mascara!
This is Aubree on Tyler's computer! :)
Sounds like so much fun!!!
How fun! Can't wait to see BOTH of you in less than two weeks.
It was fun! Can't wait to do it again. It really is SO close it is sad we don't get together more!!m Love you mucho.
Sorry I missed it! But probably better since I would've had Keal and this way you got a REAL break from kids. Glad you girls had such a good day...I love you both mucho mucho
Post a Comment