Thursday, March 12, 2009

WICKED!



Last night was AMAZING! I finally got to see the musical, Wicked. I loved the music, the story and the actors. It has definitely become my favorite Broadway play.

We had a great evening. We started by stopping by my favorite cupcakery in Corte Madre, Teacake Bakeshop. Then we went to SF and did a little shopping at H&M (bummed they didn't have kids clothes) and we both got new purses at Aldo. Lani met us for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and mom and I shared our usual Chicken Madeira. After dinner Lani dropped us off at the theatre.

My mom came down on Sunday to spend the week with us. It went by too quickly. We were all sad to see her go. We were busy the whole week. Shopping, shows, eating and everything in between. It sure was nice to have her around. I wish my parents would just move here!

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are lucky you have mom so close! Glad you loved Wicked and fun you got to eat out with Lan!

Alex and Mitch said...

What a fun night!!!! I am so glad you loved it! Spending a day in the city with dinner and a musical is one of my favorites!

Natty said...

us girls have been trying to arrange for all of us to go down and see this play! I have heard amazing thinga about it and hope we get to go sometime

{Erica} said...

Isn't it AMAZING???!!! I love love love that show. It's my new favorite musical :)

Celeste said...

How AMAZING I would love to go some day.

Jennifer said...

We should plan to meet up some time! We aren't that far away from each other...

Good luck tomorrow :)

Pam said...

It was a fun but fast visit. Loved spending time with you and the family. Still laughing at things the kids said and did! Wish we could move down there too!

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kasey said...

Wow - you braved the Chicken Madeira after Hawaii, huh? I'm not sure if I'd be ready for that. Glad you loved Wicked! Isn't it the best?!

Can't wait to see you, mom and Lani soon!

Cassie June said...

That's awesome!! We are going on Thursday and I am way excited!!

Lani said...

It was so much fun meeting you guys. I'm up for it anytime! Can't wait to spend next Tuesday with ya!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!