Sunday, April 05, 2009

Walk-A-Thon

Last weekend we took the kids to Ammon's schools walk-a-thon. He raised a whopping twelve dollars. I'm not very good at fundraising for him. He also got a free shirt so I'm not sure that his school made very much money from our efforts.

It was a beautiful day. We walked around the track four times, let the kids jump on the jumpy slides, ate hot dogs, danced (well Ammon did) and played games.




Ammon rocking out to the music. There is no shame in his game and he's got lots of it!



Ammon and his friend Livia and her sister Ella spent the day running around together. Cohen didn't want to be in the picture but he and Ella are actually friends too.


I was there too. But like most mom's I rarely make it in the pics.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute pics! I love those kids...and the one of rylee rocking out in her carseat is so cute. They all are, actually! Love you!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

What a great bunch of pics. Sorry on the fundraising. :-( I have a blog drafted and I will be linking you up telling people to buy your PC soon. :-) I made rigatoni for a post and I highly recommend everyone buy the chopper. :)

Celeste said...

Cute pictures! At least you raised enough to pay for his cute T-shirt and the fun day you had rigth?! Ammon is such a G. :)

Pam said...

Love those kids-each one is so cute and unique! Love being around them. You and Jody aren't too bad too!