
Ammon was a wreck the night before we left. Now he wants to move to Georgia. He and Keirstan started hugging each other and sobbing.


These kids would play for hours on the trampoline together.

Me and my sis-in-law Lori. She's hilarious. She has the best southern accent!

The handsome Edmondson boys.

Jody and brother Jeff.

Ammon and Cohen with Karson and Kierstan.

Jeff coaches Karson's softball team. It was so fun to watch her play. I hope Rylee plays someday.
4 comments:
Kelly the photos are incredible! I love love love the trampoline shot. Makes me want to buy a trampoline jsut so I can take one like that!
Love your little guy Ammon, he has such a genuine tenderness about him. He feels deeply and I just love that! He's a good kid, you can just tell. :0)
Oh my gosh. Poor Ammon. I want to cry just looking at his sad face in those first pictures!
And I LOVE the trampoline picture too. Awesome!
Great pics Kell! Poor Ammon! Rylee looks so cute in all the pics! so do the others :)
These photos are SO good Kelly! What lens are you using (and which camera did you end up getting??)
Post a Comment