Friday, April 10, 2009

Ammo

Being silly.
I'm cool.

I had to take some pics for my photo class today. I love having a subject that will sit still for me!


11 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great pics! He is adorable! Love that kid.

{Erica} said...

he's such a handsome kid. So what was the assignment?

Kasey said...

Cute Ammo! Love the sign you had him pose in front of. Is that the one we saw in Healdsburg? It is great when they'll actually pose for you, isn't it?!

Janelle said...

Wow, I can't believe how old he is getting. He is definitley going to be a ladies man:)

Pam said...

Boy, I love that little guy soooooo much! Great pics, great background! He is a little stud! Hope you are having fun in Georgia. Miss you guys today!

Alex and Mitch said...

I cant believe how old he looks in these pictures! so cute!!!! tell us more about your photo class!

Celeste said...

Gorgeous pictures! And cute boy.

Lani said...

what great pictures. He is SO cute!!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

How are you enjoying it? I totally want to sign up for one online when I get my new camera!

Cassie June said...

He is getting so big! It's sad, really, how fast they grow. I'm glad you guys are doing good!

Debbi said...

these are awesome! I wish I had all the time you do, I don't know how you get it all done, Ammon is such a stud!