Wednesday, March 25, 2009

melancholy


I'm still here. We've had a wonderful, busy month. My sister and her two youngest just left to go back to Alaska and I was really sad/emotional to see them go. We never seem to have enough time. Luckily I had Girl's Night Out with my church group tonight and I bowled over a hundred, (which was my goal) ate grilled cheese and fries for dinner and topped it off with strawberry ice cream in a sugar cone at Baskin Robbins. It turned into a good night. Miss you sis!

I'll post pics tamale (tomorrow, a weird thing our family says). And the pic has nothing to do with the post. Just had to put one on! I found this really cool old barn last week, but that's a whole different post.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love the pic of Cohen!

I know the feeling when someone leaves. It stinks. I am not looking forward to saying goodbye to mom. We need a girls vacay soon...

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Great pic girl! Can't wait to see the different post! :)

Alex and Mitch said...

Wish I could have spent some time with you two! I agree with Linds! Love the pic of Cohen and can't wait to see more!

Christi said...

I can't even imagine living so far away from my sister :( Sounds like you had a fun girls night though!
Strawberry Ice Cream sounds yummy!

Celeste said...

That is the cutest picture! You are getting so good at photography!

Alex and Mitch said...

p.s. Cohen looks a ton like Jody when he was younger. Poor kid. ha. jk!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Love the Cohen pict and the barn too!

Kristan Carter said...

Really cute pictures...I hate seeing my sisters go and they only live 30 minutes away...I can't imagine.